Friday 22 March 2013

Introduction

Assalamualaikum to all my viewers, my name is Nur Farzana Zulhazmi. I am 13 years old I have a great opportunity to study overseas, but when I study at the UK the school is very different from the school in Malaysia. We got to play about not much H/W (Homework) and the teacher is so kind no matter what. I have a problem when I came here I started Primary School since Year 6, it is not easy for me to catch up as quick as I can well I actually started halfway of Year 5. The teacher is amazing and so kind....... Then I realize I actually have to work hard to get a good grade when I go back to Malaysia. It is not easy, but somehow my English is a bit off. I really want people who age like me read this blog because I want them to know how my life has been and how people think about you. This blog has really inspired me because I have read a book called Double Dork Diaries, I really have thought to write my diary and show it to people but instead my mum has said do a blog about people. Well I guess is alright to let people know how my life is. So here I am with my life story.......................

2 comments:

  1. AWW farzana ur such a cutie
    ifraah and Natasha xx we will miss u !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss u guys to remember work hard no matter what

      Delete